Halloween Nail Art
You wouldn’t want to be caught dead wearing a costume on any day but October 31. So how can you celebrate in the days and weeks leading up to your favorite spooky holiday?
It’s simple! Paint your nails with blood red or pumpkin orange polish, add some black cat or spider web nail decals, and finish up with a light coat of silver glitter nail polish.
Here’s another idea—apply a set of long, pitch black press-on nails for an Elvira, Mistress of the Dark or bewitching look. Press-on nails take just minutes to apply, and they look absolutely haunting.
Specialty nail art is popular—and pricey—at professional nail salons. You can create the look yourself with colorful polishes, reusable press-on nails and trendy patterned nails. Don’t forget to decorate your toes. DIY Halloween nail art is perfect for pedicures too.
One of my favorite holiday looks doesn’t involve nail polish or decals. For a truly simple costume accessory, just slip on a pair of gloves with the nails built right in. Embellished gloves with built-in nails are guaranteed to turn heads at any festive gathering (though you may have a little difficulty with the chips and dip!)
Manicured nails are always in style, and during the fall season you can experiment with a rainbow of gorgeous harvest colors to get in the mood for All Hallow’s Eve.
Halloween Nail Polish Sets
OPI Peanuts Halloween Mini Nail Polish Set
It’s not Halloween without Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin! We love this limited edition collection based on our favorite Peanuts characters. Here are the shades: Good Grief! (yellow), Who Are You Calling Bossy? (black), To Be or Not to Beagle (black-based glitter), and Where’s My Blanket? (black-based glitter). Included with the set are ten nail decals with popular Peanuts phrases like “Good Grief!” and “Pow!” plus sketches of Snoopy and the signature squiggle of Charlie Brown’s shirt.
OPI Co-Founder Suzi Weiss
Peanuts by OPI celebrates the fun, youthful nature of Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus and Snoopy with four limited edition nail lacquer shades designed to capture the spirit of Halloween. With two crème and two glitter options, you can switch between a cheery yellow or chic black look, or try adding a layer of glitter for a unique finish.
OPI So So Skullicious Mini Bottle Nail Polish Set
This Halloween favorite includes four mini bottles of OPI nail lacquer in the following hues: Hi, Pumpkin! (orange), A-Rose from the Dead (fuchsia), Mourning Glory (black), and Candlelight (gold). The set also includes a sheet of nail decals in assorted skull designs. In addition to Halloween, this design works great for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) celebrations.
Halloween Nail Art – Halloween Decals
Halloween Nail Art Water Tattoo Decals
These beautiful Halloween themed tattoos are applied with water–they are not peel and stick. Application is simple:
1) Apply background color if desired and let it dry.
2) Remove the film of the product, cut out the desired pattern roughly and dip it into water for 10-20 seconds.
3) Moisten the fingernail, using tweezers gently slide the sticker to the nail surface face up and press firmly.
4) Use soft towel to absorb excess water and blow dry if necessary.
5) Seal the Nail Tattoo with gel or with clear topcoat.
Step by step instructions are also included on the package. The set includes three sheets of nail tattoos in an assortment of designs, including black cats, pumpkins, spiders, ghosts, and skulls.
Halloween Nail Decals Assortment
These salon quality Halloween themed decals are suitable for natural and artificial nails. Here’s how to apply:
1) Cut the decal to fit the nail. For natural nails, apply a base coat first.
2) Place decal in a bowl of warm water. It will curl up and then straighten out again. Once decal is flat again, it is ready to slide off the paper backing.
3) Place the decal straight onto the nail in desired position.
4) Dab dry with a tissue and finish with a layer of clear acrylic or top coat to seal.
For best results apply decals to white or light colored nails.
Halloween Nail Art – Press-On Nails
Press on Manicure Black Gel Shine Nails
Black gel nails are the perfect touch for many Halloween costumes, and they’re stylish enough to wear every day. Impress press-on nails allow an instant salon-perfect manicure without the drying time associated with nail polish or glue. Each set includes 24 nails in 12 sizes, enough for a single gel style manicure. The appearance and durability of these nails rivals the best salon manicure, but at a much lower cost. Nails are easy to apply and remove. You can expect the superior shine to last up to a week. Press on nails are the simplest Halloween manicure solution.
Broadway Nails Press-On Halloween Manicure
Achieve a salon-perfect manicure without a time-consuming trip to the nail salon. No need to sacrifice the look of your nails when you’re short on time or funds. Broadway Nails press-on manicures create a salon-quality look at home. They’re convenient and easy for daily use or special occasions like Halloween. Show off your hands with a perfect manicure every time. These Halloween nail art designs are embellished with ghosts, spider webs, jack-o-lanterns and more!
Halloween Gloves with Nails
Black Gloves with Silver Nails
Enjoy the spooky Halloween season with festive pairs of gloves to wear or display. Gloves feature colorful ribbon accents and long silver nails. Slip a pair on for instant style. They’re perfect for handing out candy to trick-or-treaters, or as a costume accessory for a pretty Halloween witch costume.
Fancy Witch Gloves with Nails
These black witch gloves with tulle, feathers, and beading are the perfect Halloween costume accessory for a pretty witch. Gloves include built-in silver square tipped nails.
Manicurist Parking Only
Violators Will Get the Finger
How to Paint Simple Halloween Ghost Nail Art
Looking for Scary Halloween Decor?
Halloween Fun Shopping
Missed Something? Go Back
- 1 Halloween Nail Art
- 2 Halloween Nail Polish Sets
- 3 OPI Peanuts Halloween Mini Nail Polish Set
- 4 OPI So So Skullicious Mini Bottle Nail Polish Set
- 5 Halloween Nail Art – Halloween Decals
- 6 Halloween Nail Art Water Tattoo Decals
- 7 Halloween Nail Decals Assortment
- 8 Halloween Nail Art – Press-On Nails
- 9 Press on Manicure Black Gel Shine Nails
- 10 Broadway Nails Press-On Halloween Manicure
- 11 Halloween Gloves with Nails
- 12 Black Gloves with Silver Nails
- 13 Fancy Witch Gloves with Nails
- 14 Manicurist Parking Only
- 15 How to Paint Simple Halloween Ghost Nail Art
- 16 Looking for Scary Halloween Decor?
- 17 Halloween Fun Shopping